Please send us your your Actionplanr Template Ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org or in the comments section below!
Hi Actionplanr Beta Testers!
Thank you so much for signing up to beta test Actionplanr, the goal-planning software productivity tool that is designed to organize, and simplify all your ideas, projects, goals, and to-do lists. Think of Actionplanr as the “Cliff Notes” or “Cheat Sheets” to Getting Things Done.
We are very close to launching Actionplanr into private beta. That’s where you come in! Your feedback and insight to Actionplanr is critical to our success. If you have NOT done so already, please submit your template idea below in the comments section below (or email@example.com) so that we can start building out your Actionplanr template for you. Here is a list of template ideas that have already been submitted:
- Create a website sitemap
- Set up social media accounts and generate a following: Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+.
- Create a high end info product
- Set up a membership site
- Organize a Mastermind group
- Deliver a presentation
- Determine Signature program for my business
- Write effective e-newsletter
- Finding my ideal client or target audience
- Getting rid of sentimental stuff that belonged to a deceased relative
- Organizing photos on computer
- Sell stuff on Etsy
- Setting up a security camera system for a residence
- Product launch
- Online payment plans for e-commerce
- Monthly and weekly reminders for bill payments
- Seasonal yard care
- Plant a community garden
Remember, Actionplanr helps you organize and Get Things Done in four areas of your life: Personal, Business, Family, and Community. So send us your ideas, to-do-lists, goals, projects, and how- tos and we will do our best to make Actionplanr templates out of them for you so that you can Get More Things Done!
Thanks to everyone who submitted the above template ideas! Keep ‘em coming! In the meantime, if you have any questions at all call me at 928-468-6062 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org